Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sorry I missed everyone yesterday.

It was kind of an icky day to be outside if you didn't have to be. Since I didn't have anywhere to go, I stayed in. But on to business.

Day 1 went well I think. I measured out everything I ate. I went by the serving sizes on the packaged food we cooked. I still can't handle eating just egg whites though, so I just had 2 regular scrambled eggs. Maybe in time I can do the egg white thing, but I thought for the start, I'm gonna adjust one thing at a time. We made spaghetti for dinner and I couldn't finish everything that was on my plate. I think that is a good sign.

I didn't do any exercising, but I want to try and get the food thing under control first and then work on the exercises.

So far today has been ok. I went and did my drug test for my new job starting in March. I'm kind of excited about it as I haven't done this kind of thing in a few years. I will be a sample pusher at Sam's club here in town.

Well until tomorrow, healthy eating everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment