Thursday, January 28, 2010

My reason for doing this.

Well this is it. The last few days of eating whatever I want. On Monday, February 1, I will be starting a diet. No, it isn't a diet, it is a healthy eating plan. I don't like the word diet because the first three letters in that word spell die.

I have 50 pounds to lose. If you would like to take the journey with me and lose some weight of your own, feel free to jump in with me. I have started this blog for several reasons, but the biggest one is to make myself accountable to myself and others for achieving this goal. I will take pictures of myself once a month so we can see some progress.

I will be using sparkpeople.com as well to help me with exercises, food logging, and recipes. If anyone has good and cheap recipes that are low fat, nutritious but yummy at the same time, please post those too. I am always up for trying new things.

My next post will be on Monday everyone. See you all then!

Colleen aka Tigerpaw

1 comment:

  1. 'The Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step'--an old chinese proverb. Colleen, you are doing the most healthiest thing you can do for yourself. With a balance of nutrition, excercise, and soundness of mind you will accomplish your goal!! I know you can do this. Hugs, pamela

    ReplyDelete